Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year



I am going to try and do much better this year at keeping this updated!

Here goes:

Our Christmas was really nice this year. We gave Brady's dad a book for him to fill out answers to questions about him and his childhood. We started right in on it and seemed to enjoy it. I will be so glad to have it for our family.

We are still in the same callings we have had. Brady teaches the priests and I teach the 10-year olds. I have a new group next week, and they are much more well-behaved than my last group! That last group could be pretty rotten sometimes!

We have tons of snow this year. I think it will make the winter seem longer than it has in the past. We couldn't even get our car down the road and have been driving our pickup. They finally plowed the road on Monday (a full week after the storm!) and we drove the car finally. That pickup was getting expensive.

We got a crib ordered last night. We are excited to get it put together. We have been putting it off and finally decided we had better get it coming so it was here and ready before I was too big to do anything about it!

We are now done with the holidays and eagerly awaiting our new addition!

No comments: