Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Katie...

Katie on her blessing day. Her dad gave her a beautiful blessing and it was so fun to have all of our family there. She was really good during the blessing, too! Good girl. This is the dress that I was blessed in. My Grandma Shumway crocheted it for me. There is a little pink slip under it. I liked that it wasn't all white, and it has a touch of pink. My friend gave me the bracelet for her to wear!

I just love this sweet look on her face. This outfit subsequently got pooped on and had to be changed about ten minutes after it was put on her. Good job!







This baby loves her daddy and he loves her. They are so cute together. This is going to be a major daddy's girl!



4 comments:

bryan and megan said...

Congrats on your new baby girl. She is beautiful. We recently added a new baby girl to our family as well on the 5th of February. She has been so much fun!

Megan (Olsen) McDaniel

Jaime said...

Meggan, I am not sure you will remember me... We went to Junior High together mostly, I was looking at my cousin, Nicole (Holm) Palmer's blog and saw the Rigby class blog, and decided to have a look since I did go there for a while. I ended up graduating in Sarasota, FL of all places.. Anyway, I saw your name and remembered you, your family is so cute!!! You are welcome to view my blog and if you would like to keep in touch let me know. :) Jaime (Holm) Wendling

Camille said...

Very very cute. I love the blessing dress & the touch of pink.
She is such a litte doll. Don't you hate the "poo throughs?" I just changed one about half an hour ago myself- and it only happens when they are in something cute.

Anonymous said...

She looks so perfect for her big day! It's so neat that she wore your dress. She's growing and changing already!