Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter...and Daddy's Girl

We had a really fun Easter. It was a nice day to spend with the family. Katie was fun this year because she actually had a reaction to her Easter basket, so we got some cute video. On a more serious note, we are so thankful for our Savior and for the opportunity he has given us to repent and to be resurrected and to live with him again. It gives us such a wonderful goal to work toward. We are thankful for an eternal family and are so glad we get to see them often.This girl LOVES her dad. She is his little shadow and just adores him. This is a favorite activity for both of them.
We are super excited to meet our baby boy this summer. I have complete placenta previa, so we are taking it easy right now and waiting to see if I will have to have a c-section. As long as the baby is fine and healthy, I am fine with however he has to get here. As Brady so eloquently put it, "He has to get out of there somehow." Easy for him to say when it isn't his belly getting sliced open! :0) We will know more on that about the middle of May.

3 comments:

Brittany H said...

I'm so sorry you have placenta previa! I hope that everything goes well. Keep us posted!

Britnee said...

I'm so excited for you guys! All three of my kiddos were C-section babies. Not the most fun I've ever had, but I can't imagine a regular delivery being a picnic either :)

Meggan said...

Brit...its not. :0)