Sunday, February 17, 2008

Updates

We are still doing fine here. We don't get out much, so there isn't anything new! We are still anticipating our baby in another 6 - 8 weeks. (I am hoping for the 6 weeks, but we will see!)

Brady goes snowmobiling every chance he gets and the snow has been great this year. He enjoys doing that with his brothers.

I have been enjoying being home during the day. I have really been spoiled. I am tired all the time, so it is really nice to have to be at work all day.

This past weekend we went to Provo with Brady's brother Marty to watch the BYU-UNLV basketball game. It was a great game and we had lots of fun.

I have three baby showers coming up. There have been lots of nice people who have offered to have one for us, and I really appreciate it. I love parties!

Brady's dad seems to be doing well for now. He is getting around and feeling pretty good. We are hoping for as much time as we can get. We especially want him to see our baby.

No comments: