Thursday, February 28, 2008

First Haircut!

This is Andrew getting his first haircut, and I am proud to say, that I (his favorite aunt!) got to do it for him. I am on his "s" list now, however, because he did not enjoy it. I was thinking he should be more mad at his mom, because she is the one who held him down, but there you go. He is a male after all, and they aren't always rational! Isn't he so stinkin' cute? (Notice my fat pregnant belly and my chubby face and hands...Ahhh, the joys of water weight! Of course, after nearly four years of trying and finally getting pregnant, I have a hard time mustering up any real complaints!)

3 comments:

Britnee said...

Oh, sheesh! You look great. I literally couldn't wear shoes for the last 8 weeks I was pregnant with Keaton. My ankles looked like canned hams! I finally found the ugliest pair of adjustable sandals, that I could barely slip my feet into if I absolutely had to. They would leave an indentation on my feet for hours after I took them off. It was a little "water displacement."

Melissa said...

I think you look beautiful!
Love, Melissa
(your cousin!)

Robin and Stephenie said...

How are you? I found your blog on the Highschool blog. I hope you don't mind me being a stalker. Congrats on the baby. how exciting.