Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Baby Shower!


I had my first baby shower on Saturday (March 1.) Amanda, Mom, Amy, and Bonny, along with my friend (and Amanda's!) Emmy planned it. It was so fun and they went to so much time and effort. This first picture is of me holding up the outfit my sil Bonny gave me. It was one of my favorite gifts. It is so cute and I can't wait to see her in it! The next one is of me with the quilt my mil made for us. She is so talented. It is all hand-pieced and quilted. I will definitely keep this in my cedar chest for her when she is done using it. I got lots of fun gifts and everyone was so thoughtful and brought us just what we needed.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Meggan-
I can't tell you how excited I am to find you! Congrats- you are a cute preggy woman- I haven't seen you in so long! I can't ever see Bill Murray on tv without thinking of you and "The Man Who Knew Too Little." Hope to see you at the reunion.
-Camille

Anonymous said...

Hey chick! Like Camille, (HI Camille!) I'm so happy to find you too! Congrats on your little girl. You will be an awsome mommy. Welcome to the club!