Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Las Vegas...

We had a great time in Las Vegas. Pretty much all we did was eat and talk, usually at the same time. We spent a little time in the pool and shopping and very little sleeping, and the rest was talking and stuffing our faces! Katie didn't do too bad on the airplane and she was so good while we were there. We had a long delay on our flight coming home and spent 6 hours in the Las Vegas airport, but we made it. My beautiful and talented cousin let us stay in her gorgeous house and took some awesome pictures of us. It was so fun and I can't wait to do it again! I will post more later.

Katie at the poolKatie with my cousin's husband, Ron

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so happy you were able to come...we did have a great time! And I'm glad you like the pictures.
I am REALLY sorry about the airport! If I had known you were there that long I would have come back!
I can't wait until next time...

Britnee said...

Too cute! Katie looks just like you in this picture. It's so sweet! She just looks so peaceful!

Jennalee :) said...

i am so glad you got away for a little bit. how fun! katie is such a doll. is she so smiley now? wish i could have seen her (and u guys), but some day soon. have an awesome week!

bryan and megan said...

Sounds like you guys enjoyed yourselves!! That is my idea of a fun time!

Katie looks so sweet in her little hat. Did she like the water? Oakleigh totaly relaxes when we get in the pool. She just snuggles up to my shoulder and a lot of the time she will just sleep.

Anonymous said...

I love girl parties! Sounds like fun!

I ran into your family at the Menan parade on the 4th of July! Your mom is still the sweetest! Wish I could have seen you too!!!