Tuesday, August 26, 2008

4-Months Old!

Kate had her 4-month checkup last Wednesday. She went from 50% in her height to 70% and from 45% in her weight to 17%! She is getting to be tall and skinny! Hopefully for her sake she keeps up the trend. I wish I had grown up and not out! Her head went from 26% to a whopping 7%! What a tiny little noggin!! Ha ha. She got her shots and she did really well. She just cried for a second and then she was fine. The doctor wants her to put on some more weight, so we started her on cereal and a little formula. She takes the formula fine and she is getting used to the cereal. She is liking it a little bit better each time she has some. I can't believe our baby girl is getting so big. Things sure can change a lot in just a little bit of time!

Kate has also learned a new trick lately. She will get half her foot in there and just suck away. At least they are clean!


I just liked this picture of her. I thought she had a cute little smile on her face.

5 comments:

Amy said...

She is so freakin' cute! And getting so big... She really is a great baby.

Amanda said...

Hee hee! That's my favorite thing for babies to do! (suck on their toes) I think it's the cutest thing ever. She's so adorable...growing up too fast! :0)

My Three Sons said...

How sweet! I want to meet her in person :) I bet you're enjoying every minute of motherhood and that you're great at it!

Laura Davies said...

She is so cute Meg!

bryan and megan said...

She sure is growing!! I hate it when they do that. I love the picture of her sucking on her toes. I have a couple of pictures of Oakleigh doing that exact thing. Love it!!!