Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

We had a wonderful Halloween! We had tons of trick-or-treaters. I think our subdivision is the place to go in Shelley these days. I had to run to the store for more candy. I loved it, though, and we had a great time handing out candy.

Katie was our cute little chicken. She was a really good sport about the costume. I love this picture of her and Brady. They are a cute pair!

We went to see Grandma and Grandpa Bennett on Halloween so they could see Katie in her costume. They thought she was pretty cute. Katie's Grandpa Bennett raises chickens, so we had to have a picture of him with his cutest chicken!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little chick-a-dee is growing up so fast! She looks adorable!

My Three Sons said...

How ADORABLE! I can't wait to meet the little chick :)