Monday, April 13, 2009

Birthday Girl!

Our baby girl turned one! She had a birthday yesterday, on Easter Sunday. I cannot believe she is a year old. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we were trying so hard to get pregnant and having no success, and now she is a year old! We had a fun birthday party for her on Saturday and another one on Sunday. Between the two sides of our family there are so many people, we decided to break it up. We had a ball with her. The day I had her, my nephew Mathew wanted to get in the bed with us. I have a picture that is so sweet of him and Katie (not so sweet of me...) I decided to make it a tradition to get a picture of the three of us on her birthday.


3 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute!! Love that baby girl so much! That boy is pretty cute too!;)

Brittany H said...

She is so beautiful! Isn't it amazing how fast the time goes?

Unknown said...

Megan, I just found your blog. Happy Birthday to Kate.

Marci