Friday, April 17, 2009

Frankenstein


I am so excited. For those of you Harry Potter fans or Edward fans (I would be in both categories) compare this to waiting for the newest book to come out. You just can't wait for the next book and read it within the first day of buying it. Well, for me, this book is the same. It is the third and final in the trilogy. It was originally supposed to come out in December of 2007 and has been delayed...until now! WOO HOO! It will be out in July and I CAN'T WAIT!!! If you are not a Dean Koontz fan, I apologize for wasting your time. I have to say, though, you should try him out. He is AWESOME! If any of you out there want to read his books, I own every single one. Come on over...I promise it will be worth your time!!! Don't expect any conversation from me until I am done!

1 comment:

{Alynn} said...

Ohh! I love a good book! Thanks for the suggestion, I'm totally going to read them all! ENJOY!