Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year

It is a new year again, and once again I am trying to improve myself. Why, oh why, am I constantly having to do that?? My own fault, of course! I am looking forward to this year. It should be great. We are excited to have another baby and be done having babies. My first baby will be 2 and that happened in a blink. We still love our ward and our neighborhood and are just enjoying life. We feel like we are very blessed and are so thankful for our families. We are pretty lucky to live so close to all of our siblings and our parents. Our Katie is getting big and getting the funniest, cutest personality. She is a teaser like her dad and it constantly cracks up. She likes to tell us, "I funny." And she is, for sure!

4 comments:

Jennalee :) said...

adorable pictures! i can't believe how big she is :) congrats again on the baby to be. hope you are feeling well. any name ideas? (since i know that you have always liked Katie)

Meggan said...

Jenn:
We are planning on Caleb Brady for a boy and Sarah Jo for a girl. We like to stick with the traditional.

{Alynn} said...

I love that little girl's grin!

I'm in awe and admiration that you were able to pick out names so easily! I love them both!

Meggan said...

I picked out Katie and Caleb both when I was in high school. Fortunately Brady liked both of them. I love that big smile myself. It is pretty infectious!