Friday, April 11, 2008

Oh Baby!

Well, the day has finally arrived. I saw the doctor today and he agreed to induce me tomorrow. He will be out of the office all week next week (right when I am due!) so he will start me in the morning. He told me he wanted to be there himself instead of his on-call doctor to deliver me since he had so much time invested in getting me pregnant in the first place and he would be really disappointed to miss it! I thought that was very sweet of him. It is funny to think that it has been nearly four years of trying with lots of drugs, money, procedures, more money, more time and on and on. We are so excited to finally have her here. I will get some pics posted as soon as I have them! We are hoping for a quick and easy delivery (Doc thinks it will be) and hope to be home by Monday....but, never say never!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I will never forget the "day before the baby jitters." It's so hard to believe that after all this time, you will have a baby in your arms tomorrow! Good luck, I hope everything goes well! Can't wait to see pictures!

Melissa said...

I am so happy for you...you will be in our prayers! Good luck and I hope you have a quick delivery. I can't wait to see pictures!
Love,
Melissa

Camille said...

YEAH! Oh- good luck, have fun... really, if you have an epidural it can be fun! :) You are going to be the best mom. I have seen you in action w/many kiddos & if memory serves correctly, you were wonderful. I always think about Hunter & Ian. They were so dang cute!

Amy said...

YAHOO!!! Katie is coming out to "play"!!!! We can hardly stand it! Good luck! Love you guys!

Britnee said...

How exciting!! You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope she is happy and healthy! You'll be amazed at how the minute you see her, you can't imagine that you've ever not had her in your life!

Jennalee :) said...

I cannot wait to see that special little darling! As soon as you see her face, everything leading up to that moment is so completely worth it! Yay, congrats...you guys were always in our prayers!

Camille said...

Waiting. Waiting. Patiently waiting to find out how everything went! I hope you are getting some sleep & lots of love!