Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Girl...

Our baby girl is getting so big. I wanted to share these cute pictures of her. She LOVES her dad and always smiles at him. She is just such a sweet baby...and she has gone from sleeping 8 hours a night (like she did since she was 4 wks) to sleeping 10 hours a night! LOVE IT!!

We have had fun the last couple of weeks. We had a girls night out for dinner for Amanda's birthday and it was really fun. We also went to Utah and I got to spend time with Aunt Julie and Ali. That was really fun also. And, finally, I had lunch yesterday with Amanda, Amy, mom, Bonny, and all the babies. It was really fun. I am glad we are all close enough that we can do stuff like this. I love having my family and Brady's family all close by.

3 comments:

bryan and megan said...

K you are soooooo LUCKY that she is sleeping so good. I am sooooo jelous. Oakleigh still gets me up atleast 3-4 times a night. I think that because she only takes two...maybe three 15-20 minute naps during that day that she will sleep good for me at night.....WRONG!!! What is your seceret?!?!

Meggan said...

To be honest, I really didn't do anything! She just does it on her own. She actually naps for 2 1/2 hours in the afternoon, so I didn't think she would sleep that long at night. I tried to get her out of the habit of eating at night. After they are 11 lbs, they don't need to eat at night anymore.

Amy said...

She is really cute! You know how much we love her too! Glad that we are close again too!