Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Day is Finally Here...

We have reached the day when I have to officially child-proof my house. I found her up on the stereo, under my bed, and at the top of the stairs (no picture...I was too freaked out trying to grab her....I need a gate.) When she was under my bed, it was funny; the stairs, not so much! We are up to two solids a day now and she is doing great with it. Next week we are trying some veggies for dinner, so we will see how that goes.




We had a fun craft day at Amy's house with all the girls and kids today. It was really fun. Of course, I forgot my camera and didn't get any pictures, but I am sure Amy will post some, so check out her blog. I am sure I look hefty, like always, but my mom and sisters will look cute, to be sure.

I also got her costume for Halloween this year. I will save the surprise for when I get a picture, but suffice it to say, she looked stinking cute in it! (Thanks, Jo!)

I had a bit of a traumatic moment this evening. I was looking at pictures on my camera, and I only had about 10 on there. This morning, there had been over 200! I FREAKED!! I was sobbing hysterically and yelling at Brady (???like it was his fault???) and basically having a meltdown. In my defense, I had pictures of the first time Katie rolled over, eating cereal, etc, etc. Needless to say, it was really bad....but cooler heads finally prevailed and I found them on my card. Apparently my camera automatically creates a new folder after there are so many pictures on there and you can only see them on the computer. I hastily put them all on my computer AND on a disc, so we are doubly covered. WHEW!!

Here is a cute picture of Katie with her cousin Isaac in their matching pj's. Neither one of them were overly thrilled with the photo shoot. Isn't Isaac adorable??!!


4 comments:

Amy said...

Meggan, she is so dang big and cute! It's scary how it happens... one day they just lay there, the next you are baby proofing everything in sight and freaking out! But just you wait... (insert evil laugh;)!!!) Thanks for coming over today, I will blog the pic soon and email it to you. Love ya...

Laura Davies said...

Hey Meg!! those babies are soo dang cute!! I can never get on Amy's blog tell her to open it up:) I cant wait to see pictures of all you hot women!!
Love Ya

Amanda said...

What a couple of little sweeties! This is only the beginning of the baby proofing! Toddler proofing is when it gets scary! :0) Have fun...

Melissa said...

They grow too fast don't they?
So cute...